Data Protection Policy
Guidelines for the Swedish Maintenance Society Data Protection Policy.
The Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies as a law in all EU member states as of 25 May 2018.
Who is Responsible?
The legal entity Svenskt Underhåll AB (556917-2884) is the entity responsible for personal data, which means that we are responsible for the personal data that is processed within the framework of our business and that the treatment complies with applicable legislation.
When do you collect my personal data?
Since you can get in touch with the Swedish Maintenance Society in different ways, the need to collect personal data may look different.
Here you can see in what situations we collect your personal data:
- You engage in the association's non-profit work.
- You fill in your personal data or contact us on one of our platforms, such as website, social media, by phone, mail or e-mail.
- You sign up for our newsletter.
- You register as a member.
- You attend our seminars, workshops, conferences or fairs.
- You write the exam for the European Expert in Maintenance Management or the European Maintenance Technician Specialist.
- You purchase literature.
- For invoicing, payment and accounting purposes.
What data do we store?
For marketing purposes or customer service, we store
the following data:
Company name, contact, address, telephone number and e-mail.
Do we provide the data to third parties?
Yes, for members in the Swedish Maintenance Society, we provide the data to third parties to fulfil our agreements on behalf of our members. We provide data for e.g. the magazine U&D since it is included in the membership.
Can I get my data removed?
Yes, you can get all your data removed. Just contact our office at email@example.com.
For how long will my data be saved?
Your data remains in our records if you are a member and after that for 1 year.
Agreement and legal obligation
If you are a member of the Swedish Maintenance Society, it is the membership agreement that is the legal basis for us to treat certain basic information about you. It may also be about other Swedish legislation, such as the Accounting Act and / or the Secrecy Act, which requires us to process personal data.
In some cases, the Swedish Maintenance Society has a so-called legitimate interest. It may be regarding:
- Promotion for people who have not been in contact with us before.
- Perform segmentation or profiling people who are already members.
- Improve and analyse how our social network platforms work.
- Manage your non-profit work.
- Process your data to complete orders.
- Conduct market research and analysis as well.
- Communicate changes in the Swedish Maintenance Society Conditions and Policy documents.
In cases where you have given your consent, you always have the right to revoke this at any time by contacting us.
You can at any time, at no cost, get information about the personal data about you that the Swedish Maintenance Society has saved. If any data is incorrect, you can only ask us to change your personal data. You can also ask us to remove or de-identify your personal data.
You also have the right to have your personal data transferred to another person responsible for personal data, so-called data portability. You also have the right to ask us to limit the processing of your personal data or object to our handling of personal data.
The request for modification, limitation, objection, deletion and data portability of considerations, complaints and proposals regarding data security shall be sent to:
Svenskt Underhåll AB, Vretenvägen 13 B, SE-171 54 Solna or via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right and opportunity to turn your complaints to The Swedish Data Protection Authority regarding the handling of your personal data: https://www.datainspektionen.se/other-lang/